Get Free Shots from Snap.com Toronto Raptors Ramblings: A Wild New Look

Monday, September 18, 2006

A Wild New Look

For all of you who have been following my quest for online raptors ramblings you'll notice my slick new design for this blog. It took blood, sweat and tears (from somebody) but I think i've picked a much nicer template.

We're looking to bump our readership into double digits this fall so I thought it would be nice to fancy it up for the new onslaught of readers. Also this template has a nice '24' in it, which is in fact my favourite T.V. show, if not my favourite Raptor. Sorry Mo, there's just too much competition this year. But I like you anyways cause you're a throw back from the Raptors hay-month of old.

Coming soon.....Raptors worthy of your fantasy hoops selection in 2006 / 2007. It should be a short post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home