Get Free Shots from Snap.com Toronto Raptors Ramblings: Why Bryan Needs To Ink Me ASAP

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Why Bryan Needs To Ink Me ASAP

A) I'm willing to wait around like a crazed fan to take a blog picture and hand over ideas.

B) These ideas are gold. With a little TLC and execution, they could even be done.

C) I work for the love of the Raptors....at first. I've got to be worth at least 1/30th of Fred Jones, despite the fact I can't dunk.

D) I'm willing to pretend i'm European and speak in broken french just to keep the exciting dynamics of the team going.

F) Buy low sell high. You can't get much lower than this.

2 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your gonna make the Raports rich Bud Fox!

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO .... very witty warren! Keep up the good work.

Doc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home